Office Tour Photos
People Analytics Specialist
Klaviyo is looking for a People Analytics Specialist to help the People team pursue our disruptive vision for data leveraging the power of people analytics. We want someone that can bring data to every question, action and decision that we make. Are you passionate about data like us? Do you like strategies backed by data? Do people metrics and workforce analyses excite you? If so, this might be the job for you! Klaviyo is investing in people analytics now to help us scale and grow as a company.
This is a dynamic role where you will be providing critical business information to the Head of People and functional leaders across Klaviyo to help to ensure that the company is meeting its people objectives. This role will focus on reporting and analytics, leveraging analytics tools like Workday with an intention to drive demonstrable improvement in the workforce insights delivered to our leaders. You will work cross-functionally with several organizations at Klaviyo with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, data driven, and strategic decisions.
You are highly data driven, technically astute, a solid communicator, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects. This role reports directly to our Senior Manager of People Analytics. This is a full-time position that is remote.
- Apply your expertise in people research and qualitative/quantitative analysis to identify opportunities for optimizing employee performance, engagement, diversity, management and leadership development, and retention
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of analytics teams
- Partner with HRIS, People Solutions, HR Business Partners, Total Rewards, Culture & Learning, and IT on key data reporting and analytics projects
- Apply expertise in qualitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support against business priorities
- Use your technical expertise to solve, shape, and support our people strategy
- Use your consulting skills to define and develop the best approach for data analysis and turn data into actionable insights & recommendations
- Effectively communicate analyses, results, and implications to technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with key stakeholders to determine the appropriate sentiment strategies via surveys or other research methods to deliver valuable business insights
- Lead and implement survey design to measure sentiment across employee lifecycle
- Deliver high quality analysis, reports, presentations using simple and effective visualizations that can be scaled for consumption by a larger audience
- Develop and maintain a library of analytics dashboards used to drive self-service tools and recommend opportunities for process improvements to improve the quality of our data
- 3-5 years of experience in a quantitative or analytics role
- Can collect and use data to inform decision-making and persuade others.
- Works optimally in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Experience with the Workday reporting analytics tools a plus
- Expertise in statistical analysis (regression, correlation, scenario analysis, forecasting, and experimentation (A/B) testing
- Always focused on doing whats right for the business
- Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow and develop.
- Governs themselves with unquestionable ethics
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to speak and communicate clearly, concisely, and compellingly
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 40,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From