Wayfairs Talent Acquisition Analytics team helps the company make thoughtful, data-driven decisions about its recruiting. Our rigorous analyses on the recruiting lifecycle drive meaningful change in attracting the best talent at Wayfair.
Were seeking an Analyst to build and own Wayfairs end-to-end talent acquisition data product roadmap. In this role, youll help us drive business impact by building the tools and products that leaders at Wayfair need to answer their most pressing talent acquisition questions.
What Youll Do:
- Partner closely with a team of people analysts, business intelligence analysts, and engineers to evolve our talent acquisition data model and design consumable, high-impact dashboards and visualizations.
- Work with stakeholders and leaders across Talent Acquisition and the business to identify and prioritize our most critical talent analytics dashboarding and reporting needs.
- Serve as the product owner and systems administrator of Visier, our newly-launched platform for talent acquisition analytics self-servicehelp us drive adoption and progress towards our goal of making Visier the primary source of truth for talent acquisition data at Wayfair.
- Own talent acquisition data securityassign data access permissions to end-users while balancing needs for transparency and confidentiality.
- Be an expert on how data flows from our source systems to our platformsknow exactly where our data comes from, where it goes, and why.
What You'll Need:
- 1+ years experience in an analytics, strategy, product, or engineering role.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Knowledge of SQL and Python or R; experience with Google BigQuery, Data Studio, Tableau or Looker a plus.
- Experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences, and balancing/negotiating priorities.
- The integrity, maturity, and respect to handle extremely confidential and sensitive talent acquisition data.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.