Office Tour Photos
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Payroll Manager to join the HR team in its Boston office.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and be able to own everything payroll related on a global scale. You will work closely with all employees throughout the organization and liaise with our external partners regarding all payroll matters. This role will require someone who is driven and is eager to exceed all expectations.
- Ensure payroll changes such as new hires, terminations, commissions, bonuses, and stock compensation have been recorded correctly within the payroll system.
- Interact with global third-party payroll providers on a regular basis ensuring compliance with federal, state, and provincial employment laws.
- Coordinate with the Human Resources team on payroll related actions ensuring payroll practices are in compliance with employment and benefits practices.
- Analyze payroll reports to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and ensure information is correct based on tax and benefit regulations.
- Work with the finance team to process journal entries and analyze output for upload to financial reporting system.
- Responsible for ensuring that the year-end processing and distribution of tax statements are handled timely and accurately for each country.
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting and analysis as required, including proactive review and analysis of payroll and other compensation activity.
- Responsible for maintaining payroll policies and procedures. Evaluate and propose process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of payroll experience in a global organization.
- Prior experience with Workday is highly desirable.
- Domestic and international payroll experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying issues and problem resolution.
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Strong verbal and written skills with a desire to provide excellent customer service.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, 401K matching & excellent benefits.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From