Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
We are looking for a highly motivated Analyst to join the Toast Payments team and play a key role in our continued growth and making data-driven improvements. The Payments Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for identifying and providing insights in payment processing cost optimization and improvement. Toast processes billions of dollars every year and this role will drive high impact decision-making through analysis and reporting.
About this roll*:
- Monitor and provide insights into payment processing costs in real-time
- Develop complex payments financial models to identify margin improvements, manage payments predictability and identify optimization opportunities partner with Finance, Data Science, Product and Toast Payments teams
- Support monthly cadence with Finance team to review results, identify and explain variances, mitigate risks, and capitalize on opportunities
- Own monthly reconciliation process for all payment processing costs
- Develop and maintain payments reporting metrics on both an ad hoc and routine basis
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2-4+ years of analytics experience at a payment processing company, in a Big 4 accounting firm, and/or FP&A in a high growth tech company
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- An inquisitive nature, someone who wants to explore variances and understand root causes
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Data analysis programming languages a plus
- In depth knowledge of the credit card industry
More Jobs From