Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard for me to give you my money? Thats the problem we solve for mid-market organizations across multiple verticalsprimarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
Invoice Clouds SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the customer experience.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, Invoice Cloud seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups we are building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
While our offices remain temporarily closed, we are seeking candidates who are available to work on-site in our Marlborough office once it is safe to do so. We anticipate we will be back in office in June 2021 at the earliest. This role will not remain permanently remote.
As a Payer Support Specialist at InvoiceCloud, you will address service needs from payers for all our customers. In this role, you will use your passion for technology fueled business solutions to provide our customers with a world class experience.
We strive to provide unparalleled support for our customers. The Payer Support Specialist plays an integral role in achieving this. This role will provide you with tangible value in learning the Bill Presentment and Payment space. We consider our Payer Support team to be an incubator for Client Services and other areas of the organization. We are seeking entry level, customer focused individuals who are passionate about growing with our company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Understand the Invoice Cloud solutions well enough to have a discussion with Payers while assisting them
Be well versed on all Invoice Cloud products to be able to document or escalate issues to a biller.
Have a high-level understanding of how the technology for billers works. This allows the PSS to understand issues, describe them and offer resolution to Payers via phone or email.
First 30 days
- Gain a complete understanding of the IC solutions
- Gain a complete understanding of the IC internal systems including the CRM, ITRs, Helpdesk.
- Attend training, review all material provided and complete quizzes administered.
- Sit with the Payer Support team to shadow them and learn from experience how to handle calls and emails.
First 90 days
- Be aware of tax billing cycles as well as utilities to handle calls according to business natural spikes
- Start solving tickets from Payers sent via email
- Start taking calls from Payer on the assigned schedule
- Document all calls in the ticketing system
- To have calls duration of 7 minutes (average) or less
First 180 Days and Beyond
- To be able to resolve payer calls (at least 90%) without supervisor assistance
- To solve all issues involving fees when amounts are <$500 without escalation
- To solve at least 90% of the calls with one touch
- To solve all tickets (closed) average 6 hours
- To maintain a monthly average of 6 business hours for ticket resolution
- To maintain a monthly average for call duration equal or less than 6 minutes
WHAT WE SEEK:
- Customer driven, results oriented, focused
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.