Office Tour Photos
Partnerships Manager, New York
EF Educational Tours
Join the team at EF Educational Toursthe leader in international traveland help build long term global education programs in middle and high schools throughout New York. We are looking for a results-driven sales professional who is an exceptional communicator and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
As Partnerships Manager, you will manage high level relationships and drive sales growth within the state of New York. Targeting a market with high potential, this is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to have a role in sales strategy and relationship management. As the Partnerships Manager, you will work closely with our inside sales team (Tour Consultants) to execute a regional strategy focused on managing district partnerships, expanding an existing network of school administrators, and navigating the intricate ethics laws and regulations around student travel in the New York City Department of Education.
In addition to growing travel programs, you should be someone who derives motivation and fulfillment from finding and engaging with customers. You will build and develop strong relationships with all types of customers by providing excellent consulting skills and managing opportunities that will further expose the market to EF. Ideally, you will travel frequently within New York to develop these partnerships that will establish travel programs and loyalty with administrators, teachers, and schools while growing EFs presence and community in the state.
- Proactively create and manage a qualified pipeline for the region, while closing sales and hitting/exceeding quotas
- Execute a strategy around new and competitive school acquisition to expand market share and promote brand awareness of EF
- Manage existing relationships and expand the current network of educators and administrators
- Build and nurture client relationships by providing exceptional customer service and superior product consultation
- Travel frequently around New York for in-person meetings and events
- Develop creatively tailored proposals to meet the needs of each district or school
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced sales person looking to develop a career in a sales/relationship management
- Proven track record of success with a goal-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurialyou are motivated to build and innovate to expand EF business in a competitive and untapped market
- Strong communicatoryoure confident, persuasive, motivating and trustworthy. You have a proven record of presenting in front of customers
- Thrive in ambiguity you must be excited by navigating a diverse network of educators with ever-changing key stakeholders
More Jobs From