Office Tour Photos
In this role, your challenge is to combine business expertise, and passion for global education, to bring transformative international experiences to the Girl Scout organization. We are seeking a passionate entrepreneur who can grow, maintain and advise key accounts for the EF Tours for Girl Scouts Team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years sales and/or account management experience
- Willingness to travel ~35% of the time
- Experience dealing with high stakes decision makers
- Flexibility to work shifted schedule to accommodate Pacific Time zones
Who you are:
- Bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Independent, self-motivated and competitive
- Creative you see opportunity where others dont
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- A dedicated team player who thrives in an ever-evolving atmosphere
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers
- Passionate about education, cultural exchange and sharing the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Global - we have offices and schools in over 65 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in work hard - play hard
As an employee of EF you will receive:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time
- Paid international travel
- Complimentary in-house language classes
EF Tours for Girl Scouts offers travel opportunities designed in collaboration with Girl Scouts USA and WAGGGs to enhance leadership skills and instill a deeper understanding of the Girl Scout mission. For more information, visit girltrips.eftours.com.
EF Tours for Girl Scouts is a division of EF. EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit careers.ef.com
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From