At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a collaborative, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Partnership Marketing Manager at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Assist in the development and execution of a strategic co-marketing plan in accordance with ZoomInfos business goals
- Identify, develop, maintain or scale relationships with appropriate partners
- Drive partner-originated pipeline by managing partner relationships, developing marketing programs
- Create and execute the strategy with each partner, leveraging content marketing, event marketing and other opportunities
- Brief and train partner teams on the ZoomInfo brand and capabilities to enable partners to effectively position and sell ZoomInfo
- Ensure alignment between marketing and sales to maximize success of campaigns
- Refine the existing program to create scalable and repeatable growth.
- Consistently hit partner-generated pipeline and revenue quotas
- Monitor and track partner activity to ensure consistent volume of referrals
- Maintain regular communications with Partners, notifying them not only of company and product announcements but also updates on their performance
- Administer partner referral portal
- Run marketing campaigns
- 2+ years combined co-marketing and partnership experience with measurable results
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills with both external and internal partners
- Comfortable handling both senior level stakeholder relationships as well as liaising with large teams
- Ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Industry and market knowledge is a plus
- Ability to travel
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From