eCommerce has exploded in 2020 with online sales more than doubling in the US. And that trend is only increasing in 2021! Not only are more people buying online, but they are spending more when buying online. Our customers and potential customers are responding to a new world and many have inadequate technology or no technology at all. Many eCommerce leaders are being asked, for the first time, to provide insights and analytics to their CEO’s and boards and they are coming to Profitero for help.
To capitalize on this demand which is forecast to continue, we are looking for partner managers in the US to drive our continued growth. This role will play a pivotal part in the continued success of our business.
Profitero is the leading global provider of eCommerce intelligence for global brands and retailers.
Profitero provides global brands with critical eCommerce insights, helping to enhance their online sales and market positioning. We deliver key online metrics, including pricing, product content quality, search ranking, share of online shelf and promotions, in any country and from any online or multichannel retailer. We currently collect online insights from 450 million product pages at more than 8,000 online retailers in over 50 countries worldwide every day.
Position location; Remote with trips to the US office in Boston, Massachusetts.
Reporting into the Global head of Sales, this is a vitally important role with a broad range of responsibilities, that will continue to evolve as the Partnerships business grows; offering you the opportunity to have input into the strategic direction of the Partnerships team, and to make a massive impact in an exciting high-growth area of the business. Working with a range of partner types including Technology Partners, Referral Partners, and Regional VARs, no two days will be the same; you will need to rely on your experience to be hyper focused on achieving revenue targets.
- Create and implement tactical plans, in line with the overall regional strategy and objectives, to (i) grow the regional partner business and (ii) achieve personal revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a cross departmental, broad spectrum of key contacts within our growing network of regional VARs and Technology Partners.
- Leveraging these relationships to the goal of increased (i) resell business, and (ii) referral business
- Find new VARs and Technology Partners, in line with the overall regional strategy and objectives, capable of (i) resell business, and (ii) referral business
- Provide day to day growth focused account management to Profitero Partners in region, including activities such as: commercial leadership & sales support (opp. development, pitching, package building), problem solving and overall project management, pipeline management, uncovering the need for product training & working with internal teams (product marketing and Solutions Consultants) to ensure our partners are suitably equipped to maximize opportunity conversion and beat the competition
- Manage the complete internal sales process connected with partner resell, from opportunity approval through to transition to the customer success team.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- 2+ years experience in technology sales, account management, partnerships, or similar with demonstration of career progression and success.
- Sales mentality with proven history of exceeding revenue targets
- A collaborative approach and positive attitude, coupled with a drive to succeed / desire to win
- Familiarity with the digital marketing, advertising agency, and eCommerce ecosystems. SaaS technologies, and platform integrations is a plus
- Ability to rapidly prioritize workload in an autonomous environment
- An empathetic listener, and pragmatic thinker
- A genuine interest in people and business / strategy
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- Must speak and write in English fluently
- Polished presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively engage with prospective clients
- Focused drive to exceed expectations
In addition, the following will be an advantage:
- Previous experience selling tech solutions to brands & manufacturers in Ecommerce or Marketing
- Understanding of, and contacts within the FMCG or CPG sector
- Experience of working with Salesforce CRM and Outreach
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language fluency
We hire only the best and provide the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
Profitero is a company that cares about its employees. As a company we feel that as our employees are always going the extra mile, so should we.
That’s why we offer fantastic benefit packages to all our employees, including:
- Employee healthcare plan (company pays 80% of premiums)
- Dental care plan
- Eye care plan
- 401 (k) Contribution
- Frequent social events
- Employee referral program
- Personal employee development plan
- Annual Sales Contest
- MBTA transportation Perk Program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible working hours
The above lists are not exhaustive and the job holder is required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be requested within the scope of the post.
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.