Quick Base: Partner Success Manager
Office Tour Photos
Partner Success Manager
Quick Base provides a cloud-based platform for massive productivity improvement, empowering problem solvers to quickly turn ideas into applications that make their organizations more efficient. For nearly 20 years, people of all technical backgrounds have been using the Quick Base platform to create solutions that streamline processes, capture real-time data, and improve company operations while working in concert with existing IT systems. Based in Cambridge, MA, Quick Base has a 6,000+ customer universe of application-enabled businesses that spans all industries and company sizes, and includes more than half of the Fortune 100. Come join us as we grow.
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are the key not only to our own success, but also to the success of our customers. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly-empowered to drive Customer Success excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will provide industry expertise and technical insights for partner accounts. As the keystone of the Partner Account Team, you will drive and own the growth, adoption, and expanded channel sales of Quick Base through partner accounts. You will know the partner’s business and technical architecture needs, know their strategic objectives and initiatives, and understand their operations and key business drivers. You will be an expert and trusted advisor for partners, enabling helping them architect solutions to achieve their customers’ objectives. You will be an indispensable part of the channel partner team.
You will run partner executive workshops, facilitating key stakeholders and decision makers to strategize the most effective use of Quick Base within their customer base’s larger ecosystem of application platforms, and ensure enterprises gain optimum value from the platform.
You have demonstrated the ability to lead the planning and development of technical solutions to solve moderate to complex business requirements. In addition to a strong business and operations background, you have a technical consultative mindset, always showing high levels of curiosity about customers and their objectives, and leverging all information sources to drive future conversations.
- Drive Sales Conversion: Support business development by providing business and technical expertise during the sales cycle.
- Develop New Business: Identify new business opportunities through high-level and in-depth discussions with customers and prospects. Evaluate the needs and personas of key decision makers, and formulate effective strategies to win over those decision makers.
- Partner for Success: Work collaboratively with customers and prospects, and internally with Channel Sales, Customer Success, Customer Care, Learning Services, and Product Management to ensure appropriate business development, with a smooth sales cycle and engagement to realize immediate and increasing business value from continuous growth of the solution at a customer site.
- Improve the Buyer Journey: Gain a deep understanding of prospective customers and their businesses to tailor presentations and workshops, and refine the engagement process. Develop a keen understanding of customer references, business value, and ROI across functions and industries.
- Ensure Best Practices: Work with key customer stakeholders to ensure Quick Base is implemented in the optimal manner within the customer IT landscape for long-term success, addressing all Security, Technical, operationl, and policy concerns are addressed.
- Enable Customer Success: Drive increased adoption and usage in existing customers by understanding their business drivers, identifying additional use cases and potential buyers, and guiding the evolution of operational excellence at our customers.
- 5+ years business management / technical consulting
- Experience establishing and nurturing relationships at all partner levels, from C-suite to individual contributors
- 5+ years working with ERP solutions, relational databases, SaaS integration services, and integrating with enterprise software systems
- Managerial experience in Operations, Logistics, and Finance
- Blend of business and technical education, typically MBA with Engineering background, Six Sigma / Lean, etc.
- Understanding and experience defining and managing to key metrics, including financial targets, industry-standard metrics, and stakeholder KPIs
More Jobs From