If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing Series C start-up that is disrupting a 5.7Tn market, now is the time to join Takeoff Technologies! We are a 265(and growing!) person global company transforming online grocery for consumers & retailers. Takeoff's solution offers automated fullfillment coupled with an end-to-end e-Grocery technology stack, enabling retailers to offer their shoppers the assortment and low prices of stores, with convenient mobile ordering and same day pickup or delivery.
Our eGrocery solution was created with the grocer and the shopper in mind. Grocery is an incredibly complex industry, and our products are unlike any other: they are low value, perishable, heavy, and low-margin. Our automated solution is flexible enough to manage these complexities allowing us to ensure the correct picking method for the correct product!
Excited about potentially joining this rocketship to help us bridge the gap between retail and technology? Looking to make an impact daily and help us disrupt a hundred year old industry? If so, continue reading!
Please note that if you dont necessarily meet all of the requirement's that are listed in the job description below, we still encourage you to apply. We strongly believe that skills and competencies show up in lots of different ways and we are always looking for individuals who can bring new ideas to the table at Takeoff. Secondly, we value diverse perspectives and are fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where each and every employee can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Takeoff is looking for a Partner Program Manager to effectively coordinate internal Takeoff resources and external business partners across multiple workstreams in support of the implementation and ongoing operation of the Takeoff Microfulfillment Center (MFC) solution. You will be responsible for developing, scaling, and continuously improving project management tools and processes in collaboration with external business partners in an environment of a rapidly-growing startup. You will drive out friction and develop effective engagement methods for both external partners and internal stakeholders via your exceptional communication skills, excellent people skills, strong business acumen and comfort working in a fast-paced business.
Reporting to the Director of PMO, you will play a key role in establishing the Program Management infrastructure between Takeoff and key 3rd-party partners in support of successful implementation of the Takeoff solution across broad geographies, with multiple simultaneous projects in flight at any point in time. A successful candidate will have the ability to synthesize data from different sources, streamline key project & business processes, function in an international team across time zones, communicate effectively with strategic partner representatives, and provide timely and accurate program updates to senior Takeoff leadership.
This is exciting because you will have the chance to:
- Serve as a critical liaison between internal Takeoff teams and external strategic partners who are involved in the implementation of the Takeoff MFC solution
- Develop and continuously improve the Program Management system and methodology, supporting ongoing reductions in implementation cycle times, predictability, stability, and cost management
- Identify and manage risks during project execution; engage with stakeholders to remain on top of the latest status of project deliverables across multiple functional areas and multiple projects
- Develop cross-organizational tracking and visibility to ensure that both Takeoff and external partner stakeholders have the required information and decision support for coordinated execution of Takeoffs business objectives across multiple workstreams
- Support project portfolio maintenance activities, including activities such as removing and/or adding projects or resources, assigning resources to updated roles, updating project assignments, maintaining updates to projects, exporting status reports, creating compliance reports
- Develop and foster close working relationships with internal teams and external partner counterparts through your strong business acumen and collaboration skills
- Identify critical path and resource constraints across a portfolio of projects; provide recommendations to leadership on feasibility of client commitments and optimize resource allocation to deliver on client commitments
Some of the experience that you will bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business management related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a project management role
- Excellent program management and organizational skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fluid, time sensitive and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently while handling frequently shifting priorities; critical thinker with a can-do attitude
- Effective problem-solving capability coupled with the ability to anticipate change and act quickly
- Able to work successfully in a deadline-driven team environment and build effective working relationships both inside and outside the organization across all levels
- Demonstrated experience with oversight of multiple resources and projects simultaneously, preferably within an external partner management environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the configuration and effective use of project planning tools (Wrike, Sharepoint, MS Project, JIRA/Confluence, etc.)
- Experience with portfolio project management including delivery of multiple simultaneous, cross functional projects in a dynamic growth environment
- Willingness to travel 10-15% of the time
- Experience with any of network engineering, physical hardware installation projects, technical fulfillment solutions, or eGrocery operations preferred
- PMP Certification strongly preferred
The reasons you will love working at Takeoff(to name a few!):
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- We're disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- You'll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We have fun!
- We are committed to building a highly diverse and inclusive culture and environment
Competitive & comprehensive benefits package that we offer:
- Top salary with yearly bonus incentives based on individual and company performance
- Unlimited PTO to ensure our team takes the necessary time off to recharge and be as productive as possible when they come back to work(this is very important to us)
- 12 weeks of paid baby bonding leave for both parents
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A continued focus and emphasis on work / life balance
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(K) plan with a 5% company match(kicks in day one!)
- Flexible spending/dependent care accounts
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Annual Fitness Reimbursement of $300
Still need more convincing as to why you should go ahead and apply? Take a look at what our employees are saying here https://www.takeoff.com/career about what the experience and day to day is like at Takeoff!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com. We believe that diversity is critical to the growth of our company; we foster an environment where everyone has a voice and views the Takeoff team as their second family.