Partner Operations Specialist
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culturehave a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
The Partner Operations Specialist is responsible for being the operational point-of-contact for Virgin Pulse product partners, typically post-partner implementation. The Partner Operations Specialist also serves as point-of-contact for internal teams when new requests and questions arise. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate would have a strong sense of partnership fundamentals; being able to foster a positive partner relationship while maintaining a sense of urgency for our organizational needs and best interests. The ideal candidate holds effective time management skills and can demonstrate efficiency along with an eagerness to learn.
In the role of Partner Operations Specialist, you will be the bridge between partners and our internal team. Your primary focus will include:
- Serve as operational point of contact for Virgin Pulse product partners post-partner implementation
- Support the creation and management of partner documentation within internal database
- Respond to routine client, partner, and internal team requests and support the successful resolution of issues
- Serve as escalation point for internal teams including but not limited to Client Success, Product, and other Client Operations teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the organization
- Monitor partner case queue daily
- Work with key stakeholders on launch readiness for new partners
- Support the creation and refinement of an internal UAT process for clients adding new partners
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience with a SaaS based software solution-based company (desired, not required)
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both written and verbal
- Solid ability to collaborate well with peers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas and adapt to a rapidly changing, high-growth, environment
- Passion for team building across the client operations organization and cross-functionally within Virgin Pulse
- Capacity to get things done quickly with a strong sense of urgency
To represent our team, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Self-directed, results-oriented attitude with strong project management skills
- Confidence to interact in a meaningful way across partners
- Ability to adapt quickly in a high-growth business environment
- Sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed within the expected timelines
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively with multiple priorities
- A high level of professionalism and positive work behavior
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.