Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Partner Marketing Manager will develop co-marketing programs to drive referrals through our partner channel and communicate the value of Toasts integrated partner ecosystem. You will become familiar with the value proposition of Toasts partners, understand how each enhances Toasts core offering, and translate those findings into marketable content for Toast and our partners prospects and customers.
In addition to a candidate skilled in program development, we are also seeking an individual who enjoys diagnosing inefficiencies and improving processes. This position requires coordination across internal and external stakeholders. As such, were looking for candidates for whom collaboration comes as second nature and who never back down from a creative or logistical challenge.
About this roll*:
- Develop co-marketing programs to drive referrals through our partner channel and communicate the value of Toasts integrated partner ecosystem
- Plan, create, and publish consumer-facing content featuring Toast partners such as customer success stories, website copy, webinars, and more
- Define, test, and optimize partner communication strategies for content distribution and team education
- Design, implement, and track, co-marketing promotional offerings with partners
- Synthesize large volumes of (often technical) information and re-package into clear, compelling content for sales and marketing
- Implement a monthly newsletter for Toasts partners sales team
- Act as the primary marketing contact for partners
- Support Manager of Partner Marketing in implementing Toasts Partner Program
- Juggle multiple projects, priorities, and stakeholders while creating high-quality work on time and on budget
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- BA/BS required
- 4+ years experience in an analytical and strategic role with direct experience in partner marketing
- Strong quantitative skills and experience with market research and data analysis
- Experience working in SaaS or restaurant industry preferable
- Highly collaborative mindset; experienced at working cross-functionally to drive results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure tight deadlines are met both internally and externally
- Data-minded, analytical thinker required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce required
- Experience with Marketo is a plus
- Familiarity with restaurant operations and technology
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From