Partner Marketing Manager
JazzHR is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to expand our team with the addition of a high-energy, talented Partner Marketing Manager. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to define and build a successful partner marketing practice within a growing portfolio of strategic partners.
In this role, youll work collaboratively with the marketing, alliance, sales, and product teams to create and deliver demand creation, lead generation, and partner enablement programs designed to exceed the agreed-upon revenue contribution.
The ideal candidate is a doer who can think strategically and act tactically, loves a challenge, and is passionate about B2B marketing. Reporting directly to our Vice President of Marketing, this position will work out of our Waltham, MA office.
What you'll be doing:
- Demand Generation - Work closely with the Strategic Alliance Partner team to develop relationships with key marketing contacts at our partner organizations and to jointly design, develop, and execute marketing strategies and plans in support of our shared goals.
- Campaign Creation & Management- Build, execute and measure joint marketing programs with partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution, including webinars, events, online and direct mail campaigns, social media, public relations, etc.
- Partner Enablement Develop and maintain training, tools, content, and other resources to enable our partners to effectively promote and market JazzHR
- Analysis & Insights Create and deliver analysis to measure marketing effectiveness; continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in the B2B SaaS space(partner marketing experience a plus!)
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communication or similar required
- Proven ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results
- Data-driven decision making and a desire for continuous improvement
- Hands-on experience with current marketing automation (e.g., Hubspot, Marketo), lead generation and other marketing tools and technologies
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, as well as experience with Salesforce. com (SFDC)
- Strong attention to detail, creative thinking and ability to thrive amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change
- Unrelenting curiosity, initiative, and resourcefulness
This position is based in our Waltham, MA office and as such, the successful candidate will be able to work from our offices each day. JazzHR does not offer remote positions.