Office Tour Photos
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Global Partner team by facilitating information transfer between teammates and proactively resolving business, operational and contractual issues
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of Partner Policies to ensure we are:
- Staying compliant with our data vendors and flagging trends to Partner leadership as necessary
- Managing clients expectations as needed
- Manage the Partner team quarterly cycle of reporting and quarterly partner meeting agendas
- Develop, manage and continuously improve the process for all partner products, ensuring Partner order forms are signed and tracked, Invoices are reconciled against orders, setup / on-boarding is delivered in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Manage and track the approvals process with our data partnerships team
- Provide the partner leadership team with monthly dashboards and proposing corrective actions whenever needed.
Requirements / Experience:
- 2-3 years + experience in a partnership role, ideally with an operations focus.
- Organizational excellence, ability to prioritize work by its potential to deliver better outcomes for the team as a whole
- Familiarity with the digital marketing ecosystem, SaaS technologies, and platform integrations a plus
- Affinity for cross-team collaboration and driving organizational change.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project schedule variance
- Delivery in full / on time
- Continuously optimizing for operational efficiency
- A collaborative approach and positive attitude, coupled with a drive to succeed / desire to win
- Flexible and open to change; this role will evolve and needs someone who can embrace and drive that evolution
- Ability to rapidly prioritize workload in an autonomous environment
- An awesome listener, and pragmatic thinker.
- A genuine interest in people and business / strategy.
What we offer:
Benefits:We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From