Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
This new Thrasher will be dedicated to internal communications and content development at Thrasio and will report to the Director of Communications and Learning and Development. You will be charged with helping to design and execute on the internal communications plan at Thrasio. This is a key role on the People Ops team, particularly as we adjust to communicating in a largely distributed workforce.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with Director of Communications and Learning and Development to create and implement a communications plans to help the business achieve strategic objectives and to drive employee engagement.
- Act as a trusted internal consultant to provide communications guidance to business unit leads and fellow Thrashers.
- Partner with Thrasios Learning and Development team to deliver org-wide communications skills training grounded in industry-standard methodologies (e.g., DISC, etc.).
- Serve as writing/editor/content owner on Thrasios intranet site and partner with Director, People Operations on development, execution, and roll-out of site.
- Partner with Director of Communications and Learning and Development on the creation and execution of all internal employee events: Including logistics, agenda, content development, and speaker preparation/talking points.
- Provide editorial and writing support around critical HR-related communications related to employee benefits and programs, options/financing specifics, and other communications needs.
- Partner with Director of Communications and Learning and Development to establish a Thrasio voice and style and to deliver employee-facing content in an engaging, fun, way - through a variety of modalities (written, in-person, video, hybrid).
- Support Director of Communications and Learning and Development to build out communications plans, as needed, for specific HR and employee relations matters.
What You Bring to the Party:
- 3+ years of internal communications experience, ideally in a high-growth environment.
- A fun, engaging communication and writing style and a creative mindset in terms of producing employee-facing content and events; constantly striving for new and innovative approaches to communicating with fellow Thrashers.
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to quickly craft content and communicate in a variety of mediums (video, written scripts, talking points).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills coupled with a strong business acumen.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ.
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.