Office Tour Photos
Salsify is on the hunt for an energetic, entrepreneurial Business Development professional to join our Strategic Alliances team as a Partner Manager.
If you have experience in channel sales or channel development, if you consider yourself a business athlete and are interested in being a foundational member of a new team in a high-growth environment, we expect to hear from you.
Salsify is building out its Partner Program and will have a significant role in defining the companys success. This role will be based at Salsifys HQ in Boston. The mission is to identify, recruit, develop and manage new partnerships with agencies in our broader ecosystem and to identify new sales opportunities for Salsify through those agency partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to engage agency representatives and executives at the C-level at potential partners, as well as a sales-centric aptitude that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and product challenges, as well as understand, build and convey joint value propositions.
As a Partner Manager, you will:
- SOURCE and grow base of Partners (agencies, consultants, and systems integrators) to contribute dollarized sales opportunities.
- SECURE logo leads and sales opportunities through active relationship management and business planning.
- DEVELOP partners through GTM/sales message training & business planning, sales engineering product tours, and professional services enablement.
What Success Looks Like:
- Drive qualified pipeline to our direct sales team through agency relationships youve established
- Manage a portfolio of 20-25 partners youve found, qualified, onboarded, and activated in the Salsify GTM model
- Execute joint business plans within book of business netting new logo sales opportunities and co-selling activities
- Recommend specific co-marketing activities with partner base to generate new leads and referrals
- Report proactively on your own activity in Salesforce with little oversight
- Channel sales or development experience
- Skill and confidence in sales-like settings, group meetings, and executive briefings
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading, persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Lots of energy and positive attitude
- Organized well enough to be able to manage numerous complicated, competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience in channel-oriented software Sales and/or Business Development, bonus points for channel
- Ability and willingness for up to 20% (occasional) travel in U.S.
- Located in or be willing to relocate to Boston (Salsify HQ)
If, upon reading this, your reaction is something like, I could totally thrive in this job but Im not sure if I have every single one of these qualifications, youre probably just like us and may be exactly the person were looking for. So we expect to hear from you.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From