Office Tour Photos
Do you have a passion for driving change in education? Ellevation is looking for a Partner Development Manager to join our Sales team. This position will operate as an in-field sales representative, focused on hunting new-business and expanding market share and revenue, accountable for a defined territory in the Central US.
In this role, you will own the ongoing relationships with future key strategic accounts. You will receive support from our inside-sales Partner Development Associates and our Marketing team to generate interest and schedule meetings. You will also aggressively network and prospect for opportunities. The ideal candidate will be skilled at in-field sales, knowledgeable about the K-12 market, highly motivated, and prepared to work hard to build the business.
- Develop & execute territory-level sales strategy focused on meeting or exceeding a quota of $600k;
- Aggressively expand market share and revenue
- Work collaboratively with our Marketing and Sales Development Associate teams to create strategy and create leads and sales opportunities;
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the Ellevation product;
- Prioritize & engage prospective K-12 district partners with virtual and in-person demonstrations and meetings;
- Effectively manage a pipeline of sales opportunities and accurately track in Salesforce;
- Create pricing proposals and oversee the purchasing process for new districts in defined territory
- 3-5+ years experience successfully selling to the K-12 market, preferably to K-12 Texas school districts;
- Experience and knowledge of the ELL landscape preferred;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels;
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling environment
Location and Travel:
- You will work remotely from a home office based in Texas.
- Travel expectations are 2-3 days/week.
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Seamless technology integrations so you're always connected (Zoom + Slack)
+ All-company offsites in Boston, twice a year!
+ Team & Division offsites
+ Virtual happy hours
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
At Ellevation, we champion diversity. Were an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization.
More Jobs From