At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a Partner Account Manager to support the growth of the Partnership programs in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, this role will be responsible for building and executing strategies to optimizing program assets to increase partner revenue. An effective communicator, this role will a solid understanding of partner relationships, account management, project management, and cross collaboration. The right candidate will not only support the strategic focus of the Partner team, but also bring enthusiasm and new ideas to help grow revenue and improve the efficiency of the organization.
Reports to: Senior Director, Partnerships
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing existing authorized sub-licensing and reseller relationships
- Developing strategies to increase partner revenue
- Manage and grow 20+ existing partner relationships
- Develop programs to increase partner technical understanding & product certification
- Reporting on partner performance
- Have a deep understanding of ZoomInfos products and portfolios and how it integrates and interacts with partner solutions
- Experience managing enterprise level partner relationships with a proven track record of increasing revenue
- Undergraduate business degree preferred
- Understanding of B2B martech/salestech vendors and partner programs
- Experience with the following technologies preferred: Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach, Google apps and/or Microsoft Office suite
- Impressive organizational skills with strong attention-to-detail and quality control
- Excellent communicator, in person and in print
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and problem solve under pressure
- Team player with ability to facilitate and own cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires quick adjustments and re-calibration of priorities when business needs change
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From