This position will report to Allegos Strategic Partnership Leader and will have the primary responsibilities of delivering Allego revenue growth through and to Allego Referral, Collaborative and OEM partners. In this capacity APAM will be expected to perform partner management, enablement, sales, tracking and operational improvement functions.
Whats needed to succeed as a Allego Partner Account Manager at Allego
- The right candidate will have a track record of exceeding expectations, demonstrate a high degree of motivation and thrive in a growth environment.
- You believe in sales both to and through Partners.
- You understand how to combine services, content and software to design and deliver customer solutions with partners.
- You know how to build alignment and consensus between partner stakeholders and internal colleagues (Pre-Sales, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success).
- An intense desire to succeed coupled with a commitment to partner success and attention to detail are essential.
- You will demonstrate a clear passion to drive results, build excellent relationships, and manage detail.
- The APAM drives partner sourced and influenced business.
- Design, develop and enable partner-led solutions, from solution design, partner enablement, partner & partner client adoption though to identifying and qualifying expansion opportunities.
- Guides partners in developing go-to-market plans to drive client acquisition and sales.
- Execute on business plans, sales collaboration and channel marketing activities to achieve revenue goals.
- Actively identify, drive and own partner led pipeline and conduct regular opportunity reviews with partners and Allego sales teams.
- Team with the Allego Sales to optimize the effectiveness of channel engagements and drive revenue.
- Track, measure and manage partners success against metrics to maximize results.
- Work to continually update, monitor and enable improvements to Allegos partner tracking and management processes.
- Provide partner advocacy at an executive level at Allego to ensure world-class partner satisfaction from enablement to sales and support.
- Develop, build and maintain strong business relationships with partner executives (including C-level) across sales, marketing and delivery teams.
- Support Allegos Strategic Partnership Leader in implementing our global strategy for key partners, including the recruitment of partners to participate in Allegos S3 (Annual Customer event).
- Up to 10-20% Travel envisioned.
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystems, operations and business models.
- 5+ years of experience in Partner management and sales roles.
- Experience in building and managing partner relationships with referral partners, sales learning organizations and both large and small systems integrators.
- Ability to build business strategies that directly supports the business model of our partners.
- An entrepreneurial, self modivated and team focused attitude.
- Strong process, analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
- Strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and managing the business.
Allego offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that enables employees to choose the benefits that best fit their needs and the needs of their families. Full time new hires are eligible for most benefits on the first day of employment. The following is a summary of the benefits offered to Allego employees.
Health and wellness
Generous time off policy
Employee Assistance Program
Security and savings
Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Culture and Values
Our Core Values, better known as Allegos Operating Principles, are at the heart of our business. They are the fabric of our culture and central to our approach to work, our customers and with each other.
More Jobs From