Who we are:
ActBlue builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors by making it easier for grassroots supporters to make their voices heard and by helping thousands of groups from presidential candidates to environmental organizations build people-powered movements.
Were a nonprofit organization, and our team has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the software engineers to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission. We're excited to grow this team and get ready to take on even bigger challenges as we look toward 2020 and beyond.
Join us for a unique and rewarding undergraduate internship experience! We will accept applications through Friday, December 13th.
The Intern Teams role is to serve as the front line of support and act as the chief brand ambassador to ActBlues millions of small-dollar donors. Join us for an exciting Spring as we gear up for the 2020 presidential election and continue to expand our work in the nonprofit space!
- Provide donor support
- Assist the disbursement of funds to campaigns and organizations using ActBlue every week
- Tackle special projects assigned by the Compliance, Outreach, or Operations teams
You are someone with:
- Interest in electoral politics and powering Democratic candidates to victory
- Enthusiasm for using technology to give more people access to the political process and bring about change
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for helping people
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
- A willingness to ask questions
- Solution-oriented problem solving
- A sense of humor!
Location & Compensation:
ActBlues office is located in Davis Square in Somerville, MA, just a few blocks from Bostons MBTA Red Line train. This is a part-time, paid internship ($17 per hour), which includes commuter benefits. Interns over the age of 21 have the option of opting into ActBlues 401k program.
ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.
More Jobs From