Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and ranked 119th fastest-growing company in North America on the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500, is looking for a Part-time Auditor to join its growing team in our Newton and Alpharetta locations.
Primary duties of a Part-time Auditor would include auditing for quality our recorded exam sessions and customer support through chat, phone, and email. Training will be provided on location.
- Review recorded video sessions of exams.
- Identify technical issues occurring during video recording.
- Identify violations of school policy.
- Ensure proper authentication of student.
- Document any observed variances.
- Communicate with account management team any quality concerns.
- Answer phone, email and chat inquiries.
- Ask questions to uncover needs.
- Present students with the best solution.
- Answer billing questions.
- Connect students to their proctors and exams.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide resolution.
- Document casework accurately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Customer service background and experience.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to Newton or Alpharetta office during normal business hours.
- Flexible schedule and some weekend work.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office locations in Newton and Alpharetta provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one "work from home" day per week, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.