Part Time Auditor
Examity, the fastest-growing Edtech company in North America, is looking for part-time help in our Newton, MA office. Primary duties would include auditing for quality our recorded exam sessions and customer support through chat, phone, and email. Training will be provided on location.
- Review recorded video sessions of exams
- Identify technical issues occurring during video recording
- Identify violations of school policy
- Ensure proper authentication of student
- Document any observed variances
- Communicate with account management team any quality concerns
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Answer phone, email and chat inquiries
- Ask questions to uncover needs
- Present students with the best solution
- Answer billing questions
- Connect students to their proctors and exams
- Troubleshoot problems and provide resolution
- Accurately document casework
It will be important to proactively complete service events and make each customer happy.
- Customer service background and experience
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to travel to Newton office during normal business hours
- Flexible schedule and some weekend work
Recently ranked #119 among Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, Examity is the fastest-growing EdTech company in North America. Working with us means you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast paced and high energy. The nature of this role requires you to primarily work in our beautiful, modern Newton office.