Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are actively recruiting for a Paralegal to work closely with our Associate Counsel/Packaging and Product Compliance Attorney.
- Maintain and develop templates and SOPs for legal document forms, workflows, and databases
- Research US and foreign regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information
- Understand and finding U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as foreign laws and regulations, related to product packaging compliance
- Ensure products and packaging comply with the standards of various retail stores
- Work with external counsel and other service providers relating to the above
What You Bring to the Party
- 4+ years of experience
- Associates Degree or higher in applicable field
- Proficient in WestLaw, a must
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines with competing priorities
- Strong desire to learn and take on more responsibilities as you continue to grow in your career
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Self-starter, proactive attitude
- Very organized, stress resistant, able to juggle multiple projects in parallel
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in E-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From