Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and we never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is growing rapidly in the U.S. and internationally and is looking to expand its awesome legal team to help support and manage its growth. If you are looking to be a part of a collegial and collaborative team and like high pace and cutting-edge issues Cybereason is the place for you!
Cybereason is looking for a Paralegal with experience supporting a global legal department, including its compliance and ethics program.
In this position, the Paralegal will support the legal department and the Compliance & Ethics function with:
- day-to-day sales enablement (including review of NDAs and certain other commercial agreements),
- operations of Cybereasons compliance and ethics program focusing on the functions third-party due diligence process and related vetting (anti-bribery and anti-corruption, trade sanctions, export control issues, conflicts of interest, and other related areas of risk),
- General support to the Corporate and IP functions, and
- policy and process development and improvements as well as the roll-out of trainings throughout the year.
What Youll Do:
- Support general corporate matters and other matters pertaining to day-to-day operational issues.
- Review agreements, such as non-disclosure and/or data protection agreements.
- Work with Sales and third-party suppliers to conduct risk based due diligence on business partners to ensure compliance with various laws, in accordance with the Companys third-party due diligence process.
- Maintain corporate repository to document due diligence process and findings.
- Assist with the ongoing monitoring and auditing of business partners.
- Assist with the development and management of compliance trainings and campaigns.
- Help to create and run dashboards and reports.
- Assist with policy and process development and management.
- Assist with special (compliance) projects and initiatives.
What Were Looking For
- A Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing and enhancing compliance and ethics programs.
- Experience in contract management preferable.
- Team player, self-starter with sound judgment, flexible thinker, detailed oriented and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally and influencing different personalities.
- Agile and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.