About the Role...
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Corporate Paralegal to join our growing legal team. The Paralegal will assist with contract management, maintaining corporate records and files, administer the company legal management system, assist with licensing matters, trademarks, maintaining corporate entities in good standing, managing vendors. This person contributes to the high performance and success of the legal function by ensuring continuity and improvement in the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of the contracting process, including implementing an internal and external agreement execution process. The Paralegal will be an integral member of a cross-functional and collaborative team in a dynamic growth environment.
As Corporate Paralegal, You Will...
- Oversee the contract management process, including tracking, negotiation, approval, and signature processes
- Manage a variety of documents in a variety of legal fields for a science based, high-tech biotechnology company
- Draft and implement standard nondisclosure and testing agreements, as well as assisting with the implementation of contract obligations, including record keeping and management of third-party reports related to agreements, as well as renewal and extensions of agreements.
- Be the liaison with all of the various corporate groups, such Legal, Patent and Trademark, Regulatory, Human Resources, Finance, Commercial, R&D, Operations, IT, Public and Investor Relations, Facilities and all levels of management
- Assist Attorney with drafting and circulating approval forms for agreement execution
- Assist with Agreement Appendix preparation for license agreements
- Assist with management of records related to patent and trademark filings
- Bachelors degree and paralegal certificate
- Previous corporate or law firm paralegal experience
- Outstanding organization, attention to detail, execution, and follow-through, as well as ability to work under pressure and ability to multitask
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills; must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A love of learning about new technology and the biotechnology agricultural industry
- Outstanding writing skill
- Strong Experience and understanding of various technology platforms, such as Google suite of tools, Slack, Egnyte, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the like as well as being comfortable with various database platforms and interface
More Jobs From