Paid Social Manager
EverQuote is hiring a Paid Social Manager with a strong background in large-scale user acquisition and media buying analysis in Facebook across App, Mobile Web, and Desktop. You will be an integral part of the Acquisition team and will take the lead on execution for all Paid Social for our consumer acquisition efforts.
In this Role You Will:
- Develop a media buying strategy on paid social channels for EverQuotes verticals. This includes developing a bidding, targeting strategy, and creative strategy.
- Plan and execute Facebook user acquisition campaigns to meet team goals.
- Identify new opportunities for social media advertising efforts and acquisition.
- Conduct thorough and deep analysis to optimize campaigns and acquire new users efficiently.
- Identify and plan A/B test opportunities to draw insights critical for growth and optimization.
- Conceptualize new and innovative ads and partner with the creative team for development.
- Bachelor's degree requiredideally in a quantitative field.
- 3-5 years of experience in user acquisition and social media advertising.
- Experience in advancing media buying tactics as ad technology develops.
- Familiarity conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives and identifying fraud.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in social and mobile performance marketing.
- An Intricate understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and ads products
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- We recently completed our IPO and are looking for the next generation of leaders to push us forward as a public company
- Even as weve become a public company, were committed to maintaining our startup feel, (but with none of that startup anxiety)
- We employ completely data-driven decision-making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more