829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What You'll Be Doing
- Advise clients on how to best accomplish their business goals through digital advertising
- Strategize, develop, and simultaneously maintain multiple search engine marketing campaigns for a variety of small to medium-sized businesses
- Update clients regularly as to the status of their digital initiatives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns as they relate to client goals, conversions, and events
- Serve as a technical resource to other departments
- Knowledge of various online advertising toolsets such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, and Bing Ads
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics
- Minimum 2 years managing paid advertising programs
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentational skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Google AdWords/ Bing Ads certifications
- Experience managing display campaigns
- Familiarity with WordPress or a similar CMS
- Understanding of landing page best practices and optimization techniques
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid family lunch and breakfast once per week.
More Jobs From