Outside Sales Representative
Workbar is a growing network of coworking locations in Greater Boston connected through a proprietary technology platform. We are a collection of vibrant and buzzing workspaces shared by a diverse community of professionals ranging from start-ups to small businesses to enterprise companies. What results is an inspiring, high-energy place to work and collaborate.
We are leading the way on defining how workspace is purchased and functions in today’s mobile, on-demand economy - both for individuals and large companies alike. Workbar is accelerating its expansion within New England and into new markets. We are headquartered directly across from South Station, with many locations throughout the Greater Boston region.
Visit www.workbar.com to learn more.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Outside Sales Representative (OSR) will play an integral role in driving revenue and having a real impact on the company's top line performance. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career by working directly for the Head of Sales in a fast paced, growing company.
- Proactively look for new lead sources, gather leads from those sources and convert to deals.
- The new lead sources include, but are not limited to, working with brokers in the market (calls, emails, meetings and broker networking events), attending networking events with local importance within industries that make sense for driving leads, proactively reaching out to members and area businesses for referrals, partnering with local businesses to drive awareness, digging through past leads to offer new availability.
- You will engage prospects via phone (primary), as well as email and web chat (secondary).
- Conduct tours based on importance and as needed.
- Ensure field sales compliance to optimize and shorten the sales cycle.
- Engage the marketing team as needed based on future occupancy challenges.
- Strong focus on new locations. Must be able to travel to new markets within MA.
Additional Duties (as needed):
- Provide sales support to the Community Management Team to ensure compliance on all field sales processes.
- Provide support in achieving or exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Ensure locations are set up for full optimization (including sales readiness).
- Assist with special projects assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 2 years sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- You are motivated by driving new business and achieving goals.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - Workbar is growing and each employee is given significant responsibility and autonomy. You will be expected to pitch in and assist the entire team as needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by submitting the following:
- LinkedIn URL.
- A brief cover letter which that shows why you are a great match for this role, as defined. Please do not send a generic cover letter.
- Your compensation requirements. Compensation for this role consists of a base salary commensurate with experience plus performance incentives.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Office or call center
- Less than 1 month