Office Tour Photos
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education.
Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, and Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panoramas platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each childs success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and Mark Zuckerberg.
About the Role:
Outreach Partners are responsible for strategic outreach to medium and large districts, nationwide. This role is a critical part of the Outreach team; building our understanding of the education landscape, expanding awareness of Panorama in the market, and often being the first point of contact for our clients. This is vital to our work in engaging decision-makers in thoughtful conversations to drive revenue and improve student outcomes. At Panorama, we need teammates who empathize with our clients' challenges and appreciate their limited time by adding insightful and meaningful value to each interaction.
On any given day, you will:
- Research initiatives within target school districts in areas like social-emotional learning, stakeholder engagement, and improving student outcomes to identify target accounts and source leads
- Engage district leaders and build Panorama champions through warm, tailored prospecting efforts
- Lead prospects through discovery calls and online product demonstrations
- Generate new opportunities to pipeline
- Transition relationships over to field sales managers for in-person meetings
This job is for you if you are:
- An all-star listener and relationship builder
- Excellent at thinking on your feet, anticipating needs, and overcoming objections
- Relentlessly persistent in both your infectious enthusiasm and your follow up
- A consistent and reliable professional in everything you do
- A competitor who loves the opportunity to get better each day
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in K-12 educational technology, K-12 education, or even better- both!
- Experience and affinity for creating new strategies, processes, and structures
- Proficiency or expertise in using Salesforce, Yesware, and HubSpot
- A genuine passion for helping to improve education
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From