We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Drive our culture forward.
We are in search of a Director of Organizational Effectiveness to help us accelerate the pace of our integration and improve the effectiveness of our global company. As the director of Organizational Effectiveness, you will be focused on helping teams deliver business outcomes by creating interventions that support and promote the DraftKings culture. If you are passionate about supporting the workplace culture and driving necessary change, then this is the job for you!
What youll do as an Organizational Effectiveness Lead:
- Identify organizational improvement priorities in partnership with senior leaders and design and implement org-wide solutions to address pain points and nurture DraftKings culture.
- Partner with HRBPs and business teams on a wide range of organizational effectiveness activities such as employee engagement programs and developing strategy, tools/resources and plans to support OE-sponsored programs.
- Develop and apply consistent OE assessment and design methods and activities.
- Measure success and adoption of key initiatives.
- Play a key role with M&A activity post close to manage integration of new teams into DK.
What skills you will use:
- 7-10+ years of strategic experience in organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more organizational effectiveness disciplines including decision effectiveness, team effectiveness, change leadership, meeting culture/behavior change, and team integrations.
- Analytical problem solving approach with experience in conflict resolution.
- Proven experience with large scale, global projects.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and manage stakeholders.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.