This non-exempt Operations Specialist position is responsible for assisting our Operations team in the daily activities of the office. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, order fulfillment, order invoicing, product configuration, domestic and international shipping and receiving.
- Full-time position
- Medical insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
Every day will look a little different, but a sample day could look like this: 8:30 am arrive at our office in Lowell; 8:30-11am answer customer emails, enter any new orders, customer invoicing; 11-11:30 enter any new service orders; 11:30-12 enter any new purchase orders; (anything data entry related is always done in the morning) 12-1pm lunch; 1-3:30pm order fulfillment; 3:30-5pm shipping orders;
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service via all customer touch points (email, phone)
- Order Entry and fulfillment
- Product configuration and test
- Follows and adheres to Warehouse shipping/receiving and inventory control procedures.
- Create domestic and international shipping paperwork through FedEx, UPS, and DHL
- Prepare export documents on designated export shipments, as necessary.
- Process returns and exchanges
- Verify completeness of goods received against bills of lading, invoices, packing slips and other records.
- Perform inventory cycle-counts as required and reorganizing stock room as necessary.
- Work with various other departments including Sales, Customer Service, Engineering, Accounting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail and well organized.
- Ability to multitask and solve problems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Ability to work well as a part of a team and independently.
- Ability to periodically lift boxes up to 30 lbs
- Ability to work additional hours when requested.
- Some College, Degree not required.