The role of this Oracle Business Analyst, Procure to Pay is to support Indigos Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain, and Commercial business teams. In this hands-on, techno-functional role, you will focus on the design, configuration and deployment of Oracle Cloud Procurement functionality in support of Indigos global business model.
You will recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth. You will support E2E integration between Oracle Cloud and Salesforce, CPQ and TMS platforms.
- Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP) technology to meet day-to-day business needs, as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth.
- Responsible for Exchange to Exchange (E2E) integration between Oracle Cloud ERP and Salesforce, Coupa and Transportation Management System (TMS) platforms.
- Manage efforts to enable integrations with global banks to include payment template design, data mapping and file transmission testing.
- Enable procurement analytics with respect to spend and sourcing.
- Support a Source to Pay (S2P) technology roadmap that aligns with key business goals and objectives.
- Use strong communication skills (verbal and written) to collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement realistic solutions that align with business expectations.
- Improve efficiency of S2P operations through automation for Supplier Management, Sourcing, PR/PO, Document Exchange, Invoice, Payment, and Spend Analytics.
- Responsible for Coupa BSM applications administration and support.
- Bachelors degree, or U.S. equivalent, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience implementing and supporting Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, including planning, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining software systems or applications).
- Must also have the following experience:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Supporting Oracle Cloud ERP technical interface and reports development
- Authoring Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation including Business and Functional Requirements, Systems Design Specs, Configuration and Test Scripts.
- Creating additional entities and full enterprise setup within Oracle
- Operating Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with partners
- Implementing and supporting Coupa BSM applications including Procure, Invoice, Suppliers and Spend Analytics.
- International implementation experience a plus.
Are you looking for a challenge and to make a difference?
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigos portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice.
The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Basel, Switzerland, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.