Operations Support Manager
OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER
EF International Language Campuses
- Project Management - developing and implementing new projects within customer satisfaction, student services, homestay, residences, transfers, logistics, sustainability and other areas of operations.
- Being a point of contact and training school staff on the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
- Planning and leading sales staff tours to the North American schools.
- Organizing staff conferences and events.
- Develop and deliver trainings in person and online.
- Spearheading the use of technology and systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Managing central accounts for external systems providers such as Jobvite, Justifacts, Uber, AirBnB, Adobe e-sign, Textedly etc.
- Managing the logistics of merchandise, gadgets, school material and the physical document flow between schools and global sales offices.
- Lead and facilitate communication and information sharing between schools through online groups, competitions and centrally managed websites.
- Provide schools with online marketing support for host family recruitment through centrally managed organic and paid marketing campaigns.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Analytical skills in planning and budgeting
- A passion for customer service and operational excellence
- International experience a plus
- Bachelors degree
About EF Education First
Were 52,000 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.