Office Tour Photos
At PillPack, an independently operated subsidiary of Amazon acquired in 2018, the Operations Planning team is looking for a motivated individual with leadership, analytical skills, and communication skills to join as an Operations Planning Intern.
In this position, the successful candidate will own projects such as forecasting daily demand, building labor planning tools, and deep-diving to surface business trends. As a member of Operations Planning, this position plays an integral part in PillPacks capacity management. This position provides opportunities to influence one of the highest visibility/high impact areas in the organization. Finally, at PillPack, we win as a team. You will leverage your internship to learn and build skills and we will support you all the way!
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Rising Senior, interested in full-time opportunities in 2020
- - Available for Fall/Winter 2019 for at least 3 months
- Currently enrolled in college program or a recent college graduate
- Experience managing timelines and working across functions in fast-paced environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Python or R
- Experience automating reporting activity
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.