A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about the role:
The Operations Performance Associate within the Operations Performance Improvement group drives data-driven decision-making by providing and aiding in the interpretation of critical performance data to internal business leaders across the organization. He/she partners with operations leadership to assess performance, better understand business problems and their root causes, and leverage data to position the organization for operational sustainability and success. The ideal candidate has strong business acumen, superb problem solving and communication skills, and a desire to learn.
- Identify positive and negative trends
- Interpret performance data and identify root causes/greatest opportunities for improvement
- Identify key metrics that need definition and measurement
- Create tools/data sets to support day-to-day performance management and growth planning
- Intake, prioritize, and manage incoming analytic requests from business leaders
- Partner with Data Science to build out metrics/dashboards, as appropriate
- Liaise with Operations, Product, Technology and Data Science on business requirements for data storage/management and analytic interface(s)
- Continuously promote data-driven decision-making and actively contribute to organizational development and ongoing optimization
Attributes to Success:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with leadership across the organization
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguous situations
- Results-oriented with a willingness to take initiative and get the job done
- Proficiency in business requirement elicitation and documentation
- High degree of professionalism
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of total experience in operations, analytics, and/or business intelligence
- Demonstrated progression of leadership, responsibility, knowledge, and experience
- Healthcare experience required (health plan experience strongly preferred)
- Experience with SQL strongly preferred
- Project management experience strongly preferred
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From