Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Are you a positive, tenacious and analytical person? Are you a creative problem solver with expert project management skills and experience in consumer technology? Come join our team!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Operations Manager to join the Product Supply America’s team. You will work in a dynamic operation’s centric environment, interfacing regularly with the America’s team, global cross-functional teams, and external suppliers, to support an efficient, strategically focused, Product Supply organization.
The Operations Manager will bring a high level of energy and proven experience to a fast moving, performance-oriented organization. You should be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, experience levels, and technical backgrounds.
The Operations Manager will lead team projects and develop analytical, data-driven, system solutions to continuously improve and support the Product Supply America’s team. They will actively manage projects through communication, performance and strategic vision.
- Lead Product Supply Americas Projects. Establish strategy, determine project requirements, milestones, deadlines, action planning and execution. Customize the project plan based on complexity and needs of the project. Support and represent the team in cross functional projects as required.
- Gather, interpret, document and maintain business KPIs for Product Supply America’s organization. Prioritize root cause and develop and deploy corrective action as necessary. Create procedures and implement continuous improvement for internal and external Product Supply processes.
- Develop appropriate data solutions to enable group to monitor operations performance and streamline communication platforms with vendors. Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems and processes for the tracking, measurement, reporting, and cost analysis of all Product Supply activities.
- Develop, analyze and distribute cost and budget reporting for the Product Supply Americas team. Identify potential savings and future initiatives. Formulate data and analytics into sound recommendations for presenting thoughts and ideas clearly across the organization.
- Conduct project postmortems and create recommendations based on lessons learned; identify successful and unsuccessful elements to establish project best practices for future launches.
- Support Enterprise IT projects as Product Supply Americas lead including providing requirements, tracking deliverables and completely UAT testing.
- 7-10 years prior experience
- An expert in analytics, facilitation techniques, communication methods, and work management frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, adaptability and increasing transparency.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of Logistics and Operations business landscape, preferably with a 3PL.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines working with cross-functional teams and multiple vendors across time zones
- Capable of operating independently and without direction, yet has the awareness to identify situations where additional guidance or support is needed
- Excellent communication, mentoring and team building skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- MS Office, advanced Excel experience required. Experience with an ERP required. Oracle and Tableau experience a plus
What this is not:
- This is not a tactical, purely checklist execution role.
The Operations Manager will report to the Director, Product Supply, Americas.
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From