Operations Manager, Business Applications
The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Drift, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, Docusign, and Nissantrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
We are seeking an energetic, organized, and process-driven Business Applications Manager to lead and grow a team of talented Salesforce Administrators. As the Business Applications Manager, you will oversee the continuous improvement of our teams agile and project management practices while ensuring the scalability of PIs Salesforce instance. As an experienced manager, you will provide operational support for the Business Applications scrum teams. You'll play a key role in supporting these teams by growing and developing our Salesforce administrators and optimizing operational policies and processes. You are comfortable bringing order to ambiguous situations and have a knack for maximizing flow on technical teams.
- Implement standards for repeatable and scalable agile processes and fine-tune existing operational processes within the Business Applications department.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define standard operating procedures that drive clarity and efficiency across operational teams.
- Manage resource planning across development teams to ensure capacity across projects. Monitor trends in velocity to effectively estimate and forecast capacity constraints.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new talent to the growing Business Applications team.
- Nurture existing talent - provide continuous feedback and opportunities for development, identify and grow future leaders.
- Manage the organization, automation, and processes associated with managing the Business Applications team backlog.
- Enhance and maintain data governance processes to ensure integrity, consistency, and security of data across the Salesforce platform.
- Optimize release management processes and work with release managers to plan releases and release schedules
- Partner with Salesforce Architecture team to ensure timely and efficient execution of the infrastructure roadmap.
- Project manage the implementation of new tools and systems within the Business Applications department.
- Maintain a close pulse on active development across scrum teams, assist with removing blockers and managing scope.
- Manage vendor relationships with third party systems that integrate with Salesforce.
Should you apply? If youve got all the skills, drop what youre doing right now. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear about them!
- 3+ years in a project/program management leadership role
- 5+ years of project delivery and execution experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, User Support, Finance domains.
- Prior experience with Salesforce technologies - Salesforce certification(s) a plus.
- A user-centric mindset and always asking how our work is improving the lives of our user (internal or external).
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Experience with agile and agile-aligned methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation. Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike across the company.
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic we have a vibrant office, and when youre on, youre on
- Driven we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
PI is headquartered in our amazing Westwood, MA office, but we are also geo-flexible / remote-friendly for candidates with the right fit for our team and organization.
Here are some of the people that youd work closely with:
Product Led Growth Teammates
Were a Bolstering team!
Partner Platform Teammates
Were an Executing Team!
Systems Operations Teammates
Were an Adapting team!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.