Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company that partners closely with our customers. This role is integral in delivering best practice threat intelligence solutions to our customers and building lasting, productive relationships between users and the company.
We are looking for a talented and skilled Operations Engineer to join our team in Somerville. You will be working with infrastructure management including automation and development of a wide range of 3rd party platforms used within our integrations business area. You will be part of a global team and work closely together with colleagues in the Philippines, Sweden, and the US.
You also love new stuff! At Recorded Future you will get a chance to play with new technology, evaluate it and see whats most appropriate for solving real-world problems. You have at least a couple of years of experience in infrastructure management and coding. You are a self-starter and have good communication skills.
What you will be doing
- Based in our Somerville office you will be working in a global integrations operations team
- Building and deploying servers for development, test and demo environments of various 3rd party platforms
- Automating provisioning of selected 3rd party platforms to simplify standing up new environments
- Maintain and monitor demo environments used by the field when demoing to customers and prospects
- Debugging issues and solving problems in the supported environments
- Support our Product Delivery team with Dev and QA environments for selected integration platforms
What you will need
- Solid experience in standing up and maintaining cloud based environments
- Quick learner and ability to take on new technologies and tools
- Experience as a developer, preferably with Ruby
- Worked with AWS or other cloud environments
- Experience working with infrastructure automation technologies as Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform etc.
- A background in UNIX and a love of replacing the command line with automation
- Fluent in English
- Experience in working with either or more of Splunk, Phantom, qRadar, Arcsight, Resilient is a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.