Office Tour Photos
Who we are:
Neurala, Inc. (www.neurala.com) is a software company located in Seaport District of Boston, MA that developed The Neurala Brain— Deep Learning neural network software that makes smart products like inspection cameras, robots, drones, toys, consumer electronics and self-driving cars more autonomous, engaging and useful. Neurala software is based on extensive research and development efforts, including technology that Neurala developed for NASA for planetary exploration and for the U.S. Air Force Research Labs.
Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
Are you interested in finding ways to combine your love of machine learning with scalable operations and service orchestration? We’re working on a revolutionary platform, which enables human operators to interactively teach and deploy a neural network. We need your help to get us to the next level
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide innovative solutions for scaling up and managing our growing infrastructure
* Optimize deployment of our platform on AWS, including databases, load balancing, and cost considerations
* Plan and optimize our GPU orchestration layer
* Build alerting & monitoring systems
* Participate in hardening the system to ensure continuous operation
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, can be substituted with superstar skills
* At least 2-3 years of experience in operations/automation, preferably with AWS.
* In-depth knowledge of docker and at least one orchestration service (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc)
* Knowledge of machine learning and working with server-side GPUs
* Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code
* Commitment to achieving objectives, results driven and adept at resolving competing priorities
* Understand what S&P 500 level customers expect in terms of quality
* Adaptability and flexibility
* Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
More Jobs From