At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Love consulting but tired of the travel? The Align Operations Consultant is a member of our Managed Services team who provides offsite application administration for Veeva clients as a subject matter expert of Veeva Align. In this role you will work with multiple clients via phone and web meeting to deliver post-deployment consulting in support of their territory alignments. This is a remote work position supporting multiple clients in a shared, dedicated capacity.
Opportunities are available within the United States for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What Youll Do
- Performing alignments including Roster Management and Targeting (Sales Cycle Plans)
- Managing large data sets
- Supporting mapping updates between the CRM data model and Align as need based on requirements
- Consulting on best practices and overall solutions based on requirements
- Providing expertise and knowledge to the customer on the Veeva Align solution
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Assist with implementation of new Veeva Align functionalities
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices
- Uphold the Veeva Vision and Values including Do the Right Thing and Customer Success
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to work remotely and independently in support of multiple clients
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis. Typically, very skilled with MS Excel for smaller data sets and MS Access or SQL for larger datasets.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as the position is client facing
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Product knowledge: 2-5 years of experience with Sales Territory Alignment Software or territory alignments within a CRM (and preferably experience with Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Understanding of how Master Data Management systems work.
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Charitable Giving Program
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.