SimpliSafe is looking for an Operations Associate who can transform raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations. In this role you will be instrumental in developing initiatives that contribute directly to our rapid growth & improve the efficacy of the Operations Team. In this highly visible role you will interact with cross functional groups and executive leadership.
Our ideal candidate needs to be able to do the following:
- Conduct deep dive analysis on customer behavior to drive success in portfolio performance
- Organize and mine large datasets from disparate sources to find optimization opportunities in the Operations Team.
- Create custom, targeted reports and dashboards that deliver insights into the current health of the business and opportunities for future growth
- Work closely with the FP&A team to produce regular monthly and quarterly reporting of operations-related KPIs for management team and investors to review
- Stay abreast of market and industry developments and incorporate applicable trends into forecasting models
- Partner with internal data resources to ensure data integrity and availability to support analytical requirements
- Inspire and elevate those around you with your humility and deep intellectual curiosity
- Conduct special research projects as needed
- BA/BS degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies (survey design, discrete choice, sampling, analysis)
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL and Tableau experience strongly desired. Microsoft Excel expert