Clora is building a trusted platform that helps innovative life science (biotech / pharmaceutical / medical device) companies find, vet, and engage with top-tier life science experts on their most critical development priorities. Our technology is organizing the worlds life sciences expertise in order to accelerate the development of new therapies and fundamentally change how this industry operates. We make the process of finding the right talent faster, cheaper, and more reliable.
Clora is already drastically reducing the time it takes to find the right talent, from over two months down to just a few days, and all at a third of the cost. As we continue to scale, Clora will meaningfully reduce the time it takes for life-improving therapies to get into the hands of patients most in need.
Our investors to date include Spark Capital, Felicis Ventures, Social Capital, Ludlow Ventures, Notation Capital, v1.vc, the founder/CTO of Hired and 99designs, and early investors in ClassPass and ZocDoc. Collectively, our investors have backed Twitter, Ginkgo Bioworks, Wayfair, Box, Tumblr, Foursquare, Postmates, Warby Parker, and Slack, among others.
Our vision is only possible with the right team. If you are scrappy, entrepreneurial in spirit, and eager to learn and grow, read on!
Clora is looking for a scientifically-oriented Fulfilment Associate to help us build out our fulfillment and business development functions. We need a driven individual with a keen interest in technology who has had prior work experience in the life sciences industry. As the companys front-end representative, you are responsible for the value Clora delivers to our consultants and companies.
You will have the ability to influence the direction and success of a rapidly growing start-up. This role will have high visibility and the opportunity to partner directly with the leadership team.
- Acquire, build, and maintain strong client relationships with consultants.
- Understand the scientific background and context of the clients product by researching internal databases, reading peer-reviewed journal articles, and leveraging industry experts.
- Provide Voice of the Customer feedback from individual projects to internal management and engineering/product development teams.
- Use a data driven approach to strategically identify demand and supply data trends and optimize the sales pipeline.
- Write and coordinate technical proposals for clients.
- Lead internal scientific data organization initiatives in order to map out this complex industry.
- Utilize project management and sales software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, and in-house CRM software) to track results and improve operational efficiencies.
- Keep current with cutting edge Life Science technologies and share these updates with the relevant internal staff.
- BS in a STEM degree. 1-2 years of work experience in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical devices industries is preferred but not required.
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and triage competing priorities. Experience working at a startup is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to confidently interact with senior industry stakeholders.
Compensation, benefits, and career
Compensation is competitive with other Boston-area startups, including key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, three-weeks PTO, and a gym membership in our building.
We are invested in every employees growth, and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best.
We accept all humans
We are committed to making Clora an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.