Clora was built by the industry for the industry
We created Clora after spending years being frustrated with hiring the life sciences talent we needed. As our reliance on flexible, highly skilled professionals grew, so did the inefficiency in finding them. These inefficiencies resulted in reduced productivity, blown budgets, and, most importantly, delays in therapies getting to patients. We realized we needed a more effective solution, and we built Clora to be just that.
Clora has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. We look for entrepreneurially-minded people who have both an individual contributor and team player mindset. We have built a company of curious people who embrace free thought but also encourage team collaboration. If this sounds like a team you would like to join, please read further!
Clora is looking for a scientifically-oriented Operations Associate to help us build out our fulfillment and business development functions. We need a driven individual with a keen interest in technology who has had prior work experience in the life sciences industry. As the companys front-end representative, you are responsible for the value Clora delivers to our consultants and companies.
You will have the ability to influence the direction and success of a rapidly growing start-up. This role will have high visibility and the opportunity to partner directly with the leadership team.
What you will be doing
- Acquire, build, and maintain strong client relationships with consultants.
- Understand the scientific background and context of the clients product by researching internal databases, reading peer-reviewed journal articles, and leveraging industry experts.
- Provide Voice of the Customer feedback from individual projects to internal management and engineering/product development teams.
- Use a data driven approach to strategically identify demand and supply data trends and optimize the sales pipeline.
- Write and coordinate technical proposals for clients.
- Lead internal scientific data organization initiatives in order to map out this complex industry.
- Utilize project management and sales software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, and in-house CRM software) to track results and improve operational efficiencies.
- Keep current with cutting edge Life Science technologies and share these updates with the relevant internal staff.
What you should have
- BS in a STEM degree. 1-2 years of work experience in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical devices industries is preferred but not required.
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and triage competing priorities. Experience working at a startup is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to confidently interact with senior industry stakeholders.
Compensation is competitive with other Boston-area startups, including key benefits like fully covered health insurance (no premiums), equity, and unlimited PTO. We are invested in every employees growth and support professional development that aligns with your goals and how you learn best.
We are committed to making Clora an inclusive and diverse organization. Clora is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.