Who We Are
Encortex is a data intelligence agency in Boston, that leverages cutting-edge quantitative analysis to help blue chip firms deploy capital more efficiently. We are a small, ambitious, and diverse group of quantitative analysts, data engineers, software engineers, & digital marketers. At the heart of what we do, is the belief that we change the way our clients collect, protect, and monetize data.
Who You Are
You are a curious individual who adapts to new environments and is comfortable with change. You believe in iterative progress, failing fast, and working through issues - alone and with others - until they are complete solved. You expect to contribute to your team's success, but also to the larger Encortex community. You appreciate and reflect our core values of Precision, Curiosity, Honesty, Responsibility, Fun & Respect.
What You’ll Do
As an Operations Analyst, you have a love of technology, efficient operations, and using the former to improve the latter. You’ll work directly with our Operations, Analytics, Engineering, and Management teams to take ownership of, and improve various operational processes in our Digital Marketing business.
- Ensuring that existing operations are running smoothly.
- Daily execution of various operations processes.
- Identifying errors and faults – fixing where you can and escalating where you cannot. This includes responding to alarms that are already in place.
- Working with Engineers to optimize current procedures through automation.
- Implement, and eventually develop measurements of system efficiency.
- Production and development reports measuring the efficiency and accuracy of our operations.
- Custom reporting on infrastructure and operations.
- Monitoring and solving problems during off-business hours.
You will proactively think about improving how things are done. You will be an independent contributor and work somewhat autonomously, and you should expect that you will often work under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
What You'll Learn
At Encortex, you will benefit from interacting with a small team of super interesting people. You will learn how to solve problems in a community of problem solvers. You will appreciate the value of failing fast, transparent and honest communication, and working with a team that feels the same. Growth in the role will create opportunities to coach others and participate in team strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing operations
- Comfort with standard marketing and operational technology: Spreadsheets, Linux, Web & IP tech, HTML & CSS, etc. plus the desire to develop expertise
- Some professional experience with SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Superlative time management skills and the ability to adapt to a changing schedule
- The ability to work off-business hours and weekends when necessary
- Bonus Points- Experience working with offshore teams
We asked our employees and they said….
• project ownership
• intelligent coworkers
• high performing teams
• ability to take risks
• challenging/interesting work
• high learning/development opportunity
Encortex, LLC is an equal opportunity employer