As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the client during their initial integration with the Bokun software and services. Our specialists achieve this through understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule. You will be accountable for customer satisfaction and supplier platform adoption through overseeing new supplier onboarding and engagement. You will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as the first touch point in a customers experience after post sales, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the Bokun solution.
To be successful in this role, the Onboarding Specialist will work across departments, including Sales, Customer Support and Account Management, bringing customer objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication. The ideal candidate has experience in SaaS, strong communication skills and attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results.
- Become an expert on the Bokun solution and train customers with varying levels of sophistication
- Assist customers to navigate the technical aspects of the onboarding process, including the implementation of Bokun software and integrations.
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding
- Assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
- Assist in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involve all relevant departments to ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Proficient with Excel, comfortable with Salesforce, familiar with Jira, and any with experience with CRM or SaaS support software is a plus
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns
- The ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role for a technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy, in the same conversation
- Strong technical aptitude and a drive to learn
- Respect processes but be adaptable through change
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships
- Ability to think creatively and be persistent
- Coachable, open to feedback and dedicated to constant self-improvement
- Behold a priority for driving efficiency and executing consistently