connectRN builds technologies that revolutionize the way hospitals and healthcare facilities manage their workforce. Our platform is the worlds first streamlined mobile staffing solution that allows healthcare facilities to post per-diem shifts directly to a network of available, credentialed nurses, eliminating the need for costly staffing agencies and giving nurses the freedom to work on their terms.
The Onboarding Specialist reports directly to the Team Lead, Nurse Acquisition. You will play a vital role as the first point of contact for our potential clinicians to ensure we are onboarding, engaging, and retaining quality candidates on the clinician side of the marketplace.
- Guide clinicians through the multi-stage onboarding, hiring, and activation process on the platform
- Manage the new hire onboarding process including the approval of submitted clinical requirements, and new hire paperwork
- Conduct virtual new hire orientations to get new nurses excited about connectRN by reviewing the app and walking new hires through their first shift experience
- Respond and answer inbound clinician questions regarding the onboarding process
- Communicate both positive results and potential challenges with team lead to identify potential process improvements
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- 0-2 years of experience interacting with customers via phone, email, text (preferably in healthcare)
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large customer/candidate base
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is a plus (Fountain preferred)
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Growth mindset: Drive for self-development, collaboration, and an action-oriented work ethic
- Base salary + annual bonus
- 100% Employer Sponsored Health Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Opportunity to work from home as needed (Our office is in Waltham, MA!)
- Flexible time off policy
- Free gym on site
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.