The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotelsacross 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture - we are our own best case study. Youll be part of a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is better work, better world, and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
The Customer Onboarding Manager will be the PI expert responsible for helping new clients bring PI to their organization and align their talent goals to their strategic goals. They own the Onboarding program along with its metrics for success. They will use their subject expertise and project management skills to guide clients through the PI Onboarding program and drive initial adoption. This includes hosting kickoff calls to discuss and help clients plan their implementation, hosting online training sessions, and ensuring the client is on track with their onboarding timeline. The Customer Onboarding Manager owns the customer success metrics and is the voice of the customer within PI. This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to work as part of cross-functional teams, grasp overall strategy while executing specific tasks within a process and can manage the success of multiple customers simultaneously.
Youll be responsible for:
- Setting up PI clients for success by helping them align their talent goals to their organizational goals.
- Defining and maintaining onboarding of new clients based on our strategic initiatives
- Defining, tracking and achieving key performance indicators for the onboarding program on a quarterly basis
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding, training of the software and PI methodology, and driving adoption
- Operating as the primary point of contact during assigned clients onboarding phase
- Ensuring the timely and successful completion of new client onboarding for all assigned accounts
- Identifying and tracking key performance indicators for client progress and driving activities to ensure adoption and development of PI champions
- Setting expectations with clients on deliverables related to their onboarding to ensure optimal time to value recognition
- Hosting virtual training sessions for new clients as needed
- Actively communicating with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Customer Service, and Training Coordinators
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participating in cross functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools and products.
- Reviewing client feedback to continuously improve the onboarding process
We think its important that you have:
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong experience in developing and tracking KPI
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management, or other relevant experience preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in Human Resources is desirable
- Experience using the Predictive Index for hiring, inspiring or engaging initiatives is a plus
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic we have a vibrant office, and when youre on, youre on.
- Driven we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
Meet the Onboarding Team!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.