Office Tour Photos
Onboarding Experts at Klaviyo are a critical part of our future success. We take the success and happiness of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers in their first 30-45 days setting up Klaviyo with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills and, in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist who is passionate about providing the best onboarding experience and support to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will be the first point of contact with new Klaviyo customers, guiding them through their first 30-45 days of setup with the Klaviyo product and the first customer experiences they want to build. Our customers vary in size and experience so we are looking for individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
- Own customer relationships from completed sale through successful go live.
- Lead the implementation phase for new customers including project scope definition, project plan development, project resources, and project timeline.
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their initial business goals.
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Follow-up in a timely manner on all customer questions via phone and email.
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Diagnose software issues and resolve customer complaints using established processes
- Provide support and guidance on technical and non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other ecommerce setup questions) to build out customers initial campaign.
- Communicate thoughtfully and effectively with all Klaviyo customers and advocate for them throughout the entire onboarding/implementation process. Proactively surface, coordinate and drive new ideas to improve onboarding processes. This includes being the product expert and working with product and engineering teams for integration improvements, customer setup and UI improvements and anything else that prevents any customers from making email revenue faster.
- Monitors onboarding health (time to first KAV) across all new customers and acts as a point of escalation.
- Conduct onboarding post-mortems, create recommendations based on lessons learned, identify both successful and unsuccessful elements of onboarding/implementations, and document established best practices for onboarding.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality, and inclusion.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- 1+ years of customer onboarding experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time.
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users
- A track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy a plus.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email.
- Curious and eager to learnAble to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms a plus
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
Its what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
Its how we behave as individuals: were all deeply passionate about learning.
Its how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, were profitable, and were growing insanely fast.
And its what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means youll work on things you never imagined you would; youll grow in ways you didnt consider possible; and youll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!
More Jobs From