As the Office Manager / HR Coordinator at Skyhook, you will play a key role in ensuring the efficient operation of our Boston office while also acting as the primary coordinator of company HR and benefits administration. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with a high-energy, positive attitude, and a track record of effective, credible office administration in a mid-sized organization. This position reports to the Executive Vice President & General Counsel in our Boston office.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing general office operations, including but not limited to: corresponding and coordinating with building management and landlord; ensuring our kitchen and pantry is stocked; and
- Greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Organizing and coordinating onboarding programs for new employees.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Liaising with Accounts Payable Manager for entry of purchase orders into NetSuite
- Planning and coordinating company outings and parties.
- Managing relationships with outside service vendors.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assisting with internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Managing new hire paperwork & process all benefit & ADP procedures.
- Assisting in company recruiting efforts, including by tracking candidate flow, reviewing and filtering resumes, organizing candidate interviews, and performing reference checks.
- Helping to coordinate HR & benefits administration, including by maintaining an online repository of company policies, procedures and benefits materials.
- Monitor weekly benefit vendor reports to promptly correct any benefit/payroll deduction errors via ADP
- Maintaining compliance with employment notice posting requirements;
- Supporting other assigned functions.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in office administration
- 2+ years of experience in HR administration
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality in regards to all employees’ records and management duties.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
Skyhook is location. Our team is made up of creative and passionate individuals who are focused on creating highly contextualized and location specific mobile experiences across the globe. Innovation is in our DNA. Our office in Boston’s exciting Seaport area is filled with Ideapaint, standing desks, bean bag chairs, crowd-controlled Sonos radio and a kitchen full of snacks. Our office is a collaborative open space that allows all of our teams to create and innovate together. If you love scaling and analyzing billions and billions of location samples, dealing with noisy data and are fanatical about building technology that drastically improves user experiences, we want to hear from you!