Wellframe believes that all people should get the care they need, when and where they need it. We help healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery, by providing care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Wellframe is seeking a candidate for an Office Manager position. This role will report to the Senior Manager of People Operations. This individual will play a critical role in maintaining the effective day to day function of the office.
- Oversee the daily functions of the day to day management of the office space
- Greet guests as they arrive and connecting them with their host
- Oversee the general condition of communal areas of the office
- Maintain and update office supply and swag inventory as needed
- Order reoccurring office and kitchen supplies, and snacks/beverages while comparing prices regularly from online vendors to ensure we are getting the best value
- Regularly restock food and beverages in the kitchen and communal areas.
- Coordinate, set-up, and monitor in-office lunches
- Work with leasing company to coordinate keys, fobs and work orders
- Make office announcements as needed via our internal systems
- Maintain a budget and stay within its guidelines
- Schedule New Hire Orientation
- Set up Desks for New Hires and create welcome bags
- Partner with IT to resolve AV and technology issues in conference rooms, as needed
- Manage seat/space planning and coordinate desk/office moves
- Create FedEx shipments and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Send faxes for the office staff as needed
- Schedule and Coordinate with various vendors
- Help with Calendar coordination as needed
- Plan and Coordinate in office parties and semi-annual outings
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 3+ years of office management experience
- Able to understand, respect, and maintain the confidentiality that comes with the responsibilities of the role
- Excellent at multitasking
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong technological skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Takes initiative, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Able to deal with interruptions, manage multiple priorities and responding to changing needs and requests.
- Must be able to operate in a fast pace environment
- Experience with creating and maintaining a budget
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.