All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, Jetblue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform which was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $35M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, Amplify Partners, and Presidio Ventures.
Our culture is built around values including Supportive, Drive, Insight, and Authenticity. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
Mabl is searching for an office manager who’s passionate about enabling employee collaboration and ensuring everyone on the team has the resources they need to reach their full potential.
What you’ll do:
- Serves as point person for all office matters including communications with building management, coordinating visitors, and general office flow
- Organizing team building events and ad hoc celebrations
- Helping to coordinate critical company events (company meetings, off-site events, investor/board meetings, etc.)
- Procures all supplies for the office including food, supplies, computers, etc
- Handles all office furniture (ordering, assembly, etc.), office moves, and shipping/mail
- Light cleaning in the office when required
- Greets all incoming guests
Who we’re looking for:
- Positive, energetic, outgoing, “can do” attitude
- Extremely well organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, including working with many vendors, employees, and projects
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience using office applications such as Microsoft Office or Google Apps
- Experience with office management or project management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
mabl offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401k plan. In addition, there is a flexible vacation policy, various team building events, and the ability to work remotely part time